Laminated List of Celebrities I'm Allowed to Bang*
Rules
* The celeb MUST be on the list! No substitutions or exceptions!
* The celeb MUST be explained and understand the rules as per Friends episode 3.05 - "The One With Frank Jr.". "A deal where we each get to pick five different celebrities that we can sleep with, and the other one can't get mad."
* The celeb MUST consent and must not be forced in any way unless they don't consent.
* Your significant other must also consent to the rules as mentioned above.
My 5 Celebrities
Name: Kelly Clarkson
Claim to Fame: Winner of season 1 of American Idol and multi-platinum recording star
Why I Want to Boink Her Silly: Talented, cute, sexy and a HUGE ass
CLICK TO ENLARGE
Name: Gina Carano
Claim to Fame: MMA Figher and Professional Ass Kicker
Why I Want to Nail Her With My Flesh Hammer: Sultry, gorgeous body, large boobahs, could kick my ass in approx. 3.25 seconds
CLICK TO ENLARGE
Name: Britney (bitch!)
Claim to Fame: Pop Singer, Sex Goddess, White Trash Nutball
Why I Want to Get in Her Dirty Panties: Sexy, smoking hot body and I'll bet she's a slut in bed
CLICK TO ENLARGE
Name: Danielle Fishel
Claim to Fame: Actress, Boy Meets World and Host of The Dish
Why I Want to Hump Her Hiney: Funny, full lips, and beautiful natural tits and ass
CLICK TO ENLARGE
Name: Hayden Panettiere
Claim to Fame: Actress, Heroes and Bring It On: All or Nothing
Why I Want Her to "Get Up On This": Cute as hell, great body with a fantastic ass
CLICK TO ENLARGE
Alternate (In case one of the above dies or I have to try and force Gina Carano to have sex with me and she is arrested for beating me senseless)
Name: Kaley Cuoco
Claim to Fame: Actress, 8 Simple Rules and The Big Bang Theory
Why I Want to Nail Her With My Flesh Hammer: Funny, cute and has nice, tiny implants
CLICK TO ENLARGE

Post a Comment